Accreditation for information professionals can be done online, allowing them to attend the event.
As a registered journalist:
- You will have our press releases delivered to you by email
- You will be invited to all the press calls and press conferences that we conduct
- You may pick up your personalized press pass, at the counter without the need of waiting in a queue
- You will receive the press kit in advance (by e-mail) and a printed version in the fair
If you are a professional working in the communication field, you will be able to request your accreditation in advance by contacting Mercè Parra, Communication and Marketing Manager of Hygienalia+Pulire, via her e-mail address:
firstname.lastname@example.org You should provide the following information in your message:
Regarding the media company:
- Name of the magazine and publisher you are working for. If you are working for an on-line communication medium, please provide URL of the Home page and publisher (if applicable).
- Full address (Address, country, province, city, postal code)
- Web (For online mass media, only if it is different from the Web of the company you are working for)
With regards to the journalist / photographer for whom accreditation is sought:
- email address
- Contact phone number
The organization reserves the right to request relevant documentation identifying you as a professional journalist.
In compliance with the Personal Data Protection Law (LOPD) 15/99 and Information Society and E-commerce Law LSSICE) 34/2002, and other legal requirements, you are hereby informed that your personal data that you are providing is held in an automated personal data file, for the purpose of managing your participation in the event. The party responsible for this file is Feria Valencia. You authorise use of this data for communications, including e-mail, which Feria Valencia. and their partners may send out for promotional or informational purposes regarding the activities which Feria Valencia organises and/or provides. You are also herby informed that your data may be transferred, together with an obligation to maintain confidentiality, to companies working with Feria Valencia provided that this is necessary for the purpose of the former’s performing the contracted service. You are likewise informed that you may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and objection. For said purposes, you must contact Feria Valencia. by letter to Avenida de las Ferias, s/n, 46035-Valencia, Spain or by email to email@example.com